Kratom can also be mixed into a food.
Mile High Crews favorites recipes include mixing with apple sauce or ice cream! I personally think apple sauce and chocolate milk are great! If you like either please try and tell us what you think! Try with different kind of ice cream. One of my favorites is Rocky Road.
Other good suggestions include mixing with chocolate almond milk or chocolate protein powder or chocolate nesquik powder.
Keep in mind that Kratom has a strong flavor and may not mix well in certain foods. Also, you will not reduce the efficacy of Kratom if you take it with small amounts of food or any of our recommended recipes.
User Food Recipes (If you have a favorite recipe, feel free to send it to us to post!)
1/2 c vanilla yogurt (I used light & fit, but Greek would most likely be better because of its thicker consistency)
1/4 c. lemon juice
Your dose of powdered Kratom
- User Tea Recipes (If you have a favorite recipe, feel free to send it to us to post!)
I recommend making this at night before bed. It will be ready for you in the morning.
- 1 cup water
- 1 spearmint teabag
- 1 chamomile teabag
- Your kratom dose
- Sugar, honey or artificial sweetener to taste
- 1 teapot (I use something like this)
Double/triple/etc. the quantities to make a bigger batch.
- Boil water in a kettle.
- Put both teabags and kratom in the teapot and pour boiling water over top.
- Let it steep for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove teabags.
- Put teapot in fridge and let it sit overnight. Kratom will settle to the bottom.
- In the morning, slowly pour the tea into a glass. Be sure to stop pouring once you notice the plant matter is about to come out of the spout. There will be a layer of kratom sludge left in the teapot—just dump it down the sink.
- Sweeten tea and drink! (I like to use two packets of Sweet’N Low.)https://www.kratomscience.com/methods-of-preparation/